Kulshai.com is a multi-vendor market place in Oman. As the name suggests, a multi-vendor marketplace or store is a platform for third-party sellers to sell at one place. In simple terms, it is a big store that contains various small shops that are run by individual vendors.
Here are a few steps on how a multi-vendor market place works
- The vendors register with the marketplace through paid or even free registration.
- Once the vendor registers and uploads his products, the customers can start purchasing from them.
- Store admin of the multi-vendor market place can charge a small fee on each transaction.
- Most of the payments are transferred to the store admin, and from there to the seller chosen.
- Product delivery is handled by the vendor itself or even the admin.
- Communication on faulty products can be conveyed to the vendor or even the store admin, which the seller handles.